Last Updated: May 2020
1. Information That Ladder May Collect. Ladder has the ability to collect personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") and non-personally identifiable information that does not identify you. Personal Information that Ladder may collect includes information that you may provide to us that personally identifies you such as your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, gender, information for processing transactions such as your billing information, and any other information that is linked or linkable to you, such as health information, location information, information about tasks you completed or buttons clicked on the Ladder Platform, and personal preferences.
Ladder may also collect information that does not personally identify you such as device-specific information, the media access control address, browser type, unique device identifiers, operating system, internet protocol (IP) address, internet service provider, number of users on the Ladder Platform, time spent and number of sessions on the Website, and information related to traffic patterns on the Ladder Platform.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Teams App, or transmitted to other users or Ladder Coaches of the Teams App or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Teams App with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
2. How Ladder May Collect and Use Information. We may collect information about you that you provide to us (such as when you sign up on the Teams App), through the Ladder Platform, or from your device when you access the Ladder Platform. We may collect information about you or device and usage information through the various methods set forth below when you use the Ladder Platform:
We may use the Personal Information that we collect from you to provide you with information and services that you request, provide certain user information to a user’s Ladder Coach (excluding any information regarding user’s personal email address or credit card information), provide offers or content related to the Ladder Platform, facilitate transactions, and if applicable, provide the support and services offered through a product or program for which you registered through the Ladder Platform. We will use your email address or other contact information for administrative and customer service purposes, for any issues related to your use of the Ladder Platform, and to provide you certain offers or marketing campaigns related to the Ladder Platform.
We may use information that does not personally identify you to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the services, features and information found on the Ladder Platform. We may also use the information that we collect to improve or develop products, services, or websites, conduct research or analysis, or comply with legal requirements. We or third parties engaged by us may store information that we collect from you.
You may decline to provide any Personal Information to us while visiting and using the Ladder Platform. If you choose not to provide any Personal Information, you may not be able to use the Website or Teams App or certain aspects of the Ladder Platform, and we will not be able to provide you with some of the features and functionality of the Ladder Platform. If you wish to access, amend, update, or delete your Personal Information, please contact us at the address below.
5. Security of Your Information. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We take steps to help safeguard your information that you provide to use through the Ladder Platform, for example, all chat messages sent through the Ladder Apps are encrypted using HTTPS. However, no data or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, please take special care in deciding what information to send us. It is not possible to guarantee the security or integrity of information, particularly when transmitted through the internet.
6. Notice About Children’s Privacy. The Ladder Platform is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not accept registration from anyone under the age of 18 years old. If you are under the age of 13, please DO NOT USE the Ladder Platform. No personally identifiable information (as defined in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 15 U.S.C. § 6501 ("COPPA")) is purposefully or knowingly collected from children under the age of 13 by the Ladder Platform. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age, and believe that he or she disclosed information to us, please contact us at the address below. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information of persons under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information.
7. California Residents. If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request and obtain from Ladder once a year, free of charge, a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed certain personally identifiable information as defined under California law for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at the address below.
The California Online Privacy Protection Act ("CalOPPA") requires Ladder to disclose how it responds to "Do Not Track" signals. Ladder does not interpret or respond to "Do Not Track" signals. You may set your browser settings to reject or disable cookies or web beacons. Please note that without enabling these features, your experience of the Ladder Platform may be hindered and you will not be able to take full advantage of the Ladder Platform features. Please see the Help section of your browser for instructions on managing security preferences.
9. Merger or Sale. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from you or you provided to us, as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
the Ladder Platform, please contact us at:
Milton Finch, Inc. d/b/a Ladder
510 East Saint Elmo Rd. A3
Austin, TX 78745